Tuesday, May 11, 2010

This is For the Tenth

Sorry, I got home really late last night, but I'm making up for it now. Anyway, yesterday on the way home at midnight I was driving along and I was really tired. All it took was one tiny little stench to make me alert again and peering into every shadow. Yes that's right, it was the VERY strong smell of SKUNK. I'm serious, either something just got sprayed by the sucker or someone hit the poor creature, though I saw no evidence of a body, so I am more inclined to think some poor human or creature went home smelling like skunk.
I also learned yesterday that I must be a very dependable person. My van on the way to FHE was COMPLETELY full. Not just the seats but the trunk as well. No, I didn't travel with people in the trunk, but instead a HUGE pile of firewood I had to round up for my cousin (I must love her) so we could have a fire at the river bottom. Then I was fortunate enough to drive 7 people, besides me to the activity. Besides me running around for an hour, it turned out to be a really fun evening and really satisfying. So none of you regret asking me for a ride, cause I liked doing it, and the fire was really warm so I don't regret bringing the wood either. It made my day feel very satisfying, and I could do to sleep knowing I had done something fulfilling that day.
Now I have to go get some things together for tonight, which could possibly be my last, but Twinkle Twinkle could be the target on that one, we'll see after the evening is over, though you probably won't be hearing anything until the morning unless you're in on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment